Among the added benefits of coaching, in a group setting you will experience:
We, partner, to focus on developing plans and clarifying goals. I partner with you to work on your project, and at the same time, you will have the benefit of being surrounded by others with similar interests who are also working on their plans.
- Motivation and support from the other members of the group
- Opportunity to brainstorm and even test your ideas
- Sharing in their experience, knowledge, and expertise
- Multiple perspectives exposed, explored and experienced
- Create collaboration and expand relationships
- Connect more with the community
- Cost savings; group coaching is affordable
Groups are small to instill a sense of fellowship and engage in cooperativeness. Still, you receive all the benefits of working with a coach that will guide you to focus on your plan and keep you accountable.
Get in touch to discuss your concerns and how we can work together to address them.